Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Video of the Week + Updates + Thanksgiving!

New video of the week<3
It's by and it's awesome! I love this song and the video!

Updates:
I did not show like I thought I was going to, Jeb got sick and wasn't able to. I don't know when I will show again, but I hope it's soon!
Ask RoadToPonyFinals questions on Formspring or Tumblr!
On Formspring, I think we will follow horse question accounts so you can learn more about what we do, but I haven't asked the other RTPF girls about that. Feel free to ask questions on either, but especially Tumblr.
'Like' us on Facebook!
50 [well now 65, I love you all!] subscriber video is in the making!

Thanksgiving is Thursday! Are y'all excited? I am! I love the holidays! Which one is your favorite? Mine is probably Christmas or Halloween!
I know I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

Anyways, good luck with everything you're up to!

~Sarah
Personal Twitter
Blog Twitter
Youtube
RTPF Youtube
RTPF Tumblr
RTPF Formspring
RTPF Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment