Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pennsylvania National Horse Show

Hey y'all! I went to Harrisburg to watch USEF Medal Finals. It was so cool to see in person and I can't wait until I get to do that!

After seeing it, I realize how challenging, mentally and physically it is for both horse and rider. There is so much prep that goes into not only doing well at finals, but doing well enough all year to make it there. I've seen the journey personally with people from my barns, but it's just very eye opening to actually see the finals in person. I want to congratulate everyone who showed at Harrisburg!

USEF Medal Finals Results are as follows: (257 Competed)
1. Meg O'Mara
2. Lillie Keenan
3. Sydney Shulman
4. Hasbrouck Donovan
5. Lydia Ulrich
6. Jacob Pope
7. Hannah Von Heidegger
8. Charlotte Jacobs
9. Liza Finsness
10. Elizabeth Benson

A HUGE congratulations to all of these riders!
~Sarah
All My Links

No comments:

Post a Comment